$29.95 for 42 doses with free shipping.
Allertrex by Global Healing Center is an all natural respiratory support product that contains herbs and edible essential oils. These herbs help reduce allergy symptoms and support healthy lung tissue.
About Global Healing Center
The Global Healing Center was established in 1998 by Dr. Group and other naturopaths with care and quality as first priority. With vision, love, and a heart for their customers, Global Healing has grown into an international company using modern research with traditional herbal approaches.
Allertrex by Global Healing Center is a natural respiratory support product that uses a powerful blend of herbs and essential oils to encourage lung, sinus, and respiratory tract health.
All ingredients in Allertrex are lung cleanse herbs that provide respiratory support according to research. These ingredients and research are:
- Lovage root– an edible herb, rich in antioxidants, that reduces compounds that cause lung inflammation like lipoxygenase [R].
- Organic Eucalyptus leaf-reduces pro-inflammatory compounds like TNF-α, IL-1, and IL-6 [R].
- Organic Peppermint leaf-may improve lung oxygenation and reduce coughing when exposed to lung toxins.
- Organic Lungwort leaf– has expectorant and anti-tussive properties [R].
- Organic Lemon balm leaf-may reduce cancer cell spread and growth [R].
- Organic Orange peel-may reduce growth of lung cancer cells [R].
- Organic Plantain leaf-may reduce asthma symptoms [R].
- Organic Chapparal leaf-reduces free radical damage [R].
- Organic Elecampane root-has lung cleansing and expectorant properties and may reduce coughing with bronchitis
- Organic Lobelia flower– traditional herb with antiviral properties [R].
- Peppermint Essential Oil-also has potential antiviral properties and may reduce cough. Peppermint is one of many natural antihistamine remedies that work to support overall health in a natural way.
- Menthol-improves exercise performance by increasing lung capacity [R].
- USP Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin- a natural and safe food additive.
- Purified Water (pH neutral)
All of the herbs included in Allertrex are safe, organic and natural. Keep in mind that the research is still early on some of these compounds. However, they have been used traditionally in safe ways for thousands of years. Do not use without first consulting your doctor.
Why Use Lung Cleansing Herbs?
Our respiratory systems are under constant stress from air pollution, both indoors and out. Clean air is hard to come by unless you live in a pretty remote place in the world. Indoor air is MUCH more toxic than outdoor air, and people are staying indoors more than ever.
Lung diseases are now at an alarming rate in the United States-around 35 million have some form of lung disease despite a decline in smoking. If you add smoking to the equation, the lungs don’t stand a chance against the cumulative damage.
Considering this, we need lung cleansing herbs and supportive healthy foods more than ever.
Plants have been used for respiratory health as long as humans have roamed the planet. It’s only recently that we have largely neglected their potential benefits to help detox the lungs. Lung disease rates have climbed recently too. Connecting our bodies again with the gifts that nature gave us is sure to help in a safe way.
We have immune issues now more than ever too-showing us just how vulnerable our lung tissue can be to viral infections and autoimmune lung disease. Natural herbs may even support a reduction of viral load in the body as described above. We will never be able to take breathing for granted again.
Top Health Benefits of Lung Cleansing Herbs
- Promotes good lung function
- May reduce coughing and lung irritation
- Helps with lung detox by providing antioxidants
- Acts to help eliminate toxins by supporting healthy mucus secretions
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Stimulates blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
- Supports lung health by reducing inflammatory compounds like lipoxygenase
- Makes breathing easier by improving oxygen capacity
- May help thin lung secretions
Other Lung Health Tips
Our lungs respond to everything we do in the day, including our diet, stress, sleep, and more. To protect the lungs, make sure to use the following tips.
Eat Healthy Foods
A healthy diet goes a long way to help with lung health too.
For example, foods like apples and onions have an antioxidant in them called quercetin. Quercetin is linked to lower rates of lung disease.
Onions and garlic have antibacterial properties that help reduce chances of lung infections too. Using thyme and oregano in foods helps give the lungs a healthy boost too.
Make sure to drink plenty of filtered water and beverages that don’t contain added sugars. Antioxidant-rich beverages include Coffee Break, herbal teas, and green tea.
Consider vitamins and minerals
Many vitamins and minerals fall short in the typical American diet, and this can put our lungs at risk.
For example, Vitamin D3 reduces chances of respiratory infections and reduces inflammatory compounds in the lung.
Zinc also reduces chances of respiratory infections like the common cold and also is a mineral that acts like an antioxidant.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant; recent study shows it likely helps reduce risk of viral infections.
Always check with your doctor before taking high doses of any supplements. For more information on immune products, check out Immune Booster Supplements.
Breathe Clean Air
Consider an air filter for your indoor air and also get outdoors in nature whenever possible because this can help cleanse the air from toxins. Diffusing therapeutic grade essential oils may help to reduce toxins in the air as well.
Reduce stress and get adequate sleep
Stress increases inflammation in the body and amps up an imbalanced hormonal system.
This, in turn, has a negative impact on lung function. Make sure to take time to breathe in a relaxing way by meditation or yoga each day.
Sleep also reduces the stress response, so make sure to have good sleep hygiene each day too.